A popular pairing, this bundle equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to better engage fathers in your programs and services and become a better facilitator of a fatherhood program—or facilitator of any program for adults, especially those attended by fathers (e.g. parenting, substance-abuse, job-readiness, etc.)!
Please note: Students are given 120 days to complete the course.
Features & Benefits
- Learn everything you need—the 5 core competencies—to hit the ground running when you start (or improve) your fatherhood program.
- Learn what it takes to have a solid foundation for your fatherhood program to help ensure it thrives in the long-term.
- Improve your facilitation skills by learning the characteristics and skills of excellent facilitators, adult learning styles, how to properly prepare for program delivery, and more.
Who Should Enroll
- Practitioners and organizations who want to start a fatherhood program or better engage fathers in existing programs.
- Fatherhood program facilitators.
- Family program managers and program delivery partners who deliver any parenting program.
- Anyone seeking professional development training around engaging fathers and facilitating programs.
We recommend completing the Father Engagement Certificate™ first.
Click on the individual course cards below to read detailed descriptions of each.
Effective Facilitation Certificate™
6 Hours: Learn the skills to be an excellent fatherhood program facilitator, about adult learning styles that affect how your participants learn and engage, and how to properly prepare to effectively facilitate group sessions.(11) 4.9 average rating
Father Engagement Certificate™
Learn the five core competencies for effective father engagement developed by NFI during the National Responsible Fatherhood Capacity-Building Initiative, which helped 125 diverse organizations engage fathers more effectively.(12) 4.8 average rating