Our most popular combination, this bundle equips you with expert-level training to ensure that you knock it out of the park when it comes to engaging fathers, facilitating any fatherhood program effectively, and recruiting and retaining fathers in your programs and services.
Please note: Students are given 120 days to complete the course.
Features & Benefits
- Completing all 3 certificates in succession allows you to take a comprehensive approach in running your programs or services for fathers.
- Learn everything you need—the 5 core competencies—to hit the ground running when you start (or improve) your fatherhood program.
- Learn what it takes to have a solid foundation for your fatherhood program to help ensure it thrives in the long-term.
- Improve your facilitation skills by learning the characteristics and skills of excellent facilitators, adult learning styles, how to properly prepare for program delivery, and more.
Who Should Enroll
- Practitioners and organizations who want to start a fatherhood program, recruit dads to programs, or better engage fathers in existing programs.
- Fatherhood program facilitators and those who want to increase the number of fathers they serve annually.
- Family program managers and program delivery partners who deliver any parenting program.
- Anyone seeking professional development training around engaging, recruiting, and retaining fathers in programs.
- Minimum 15 hours.
We recommend completing the Father Engagement Certificate™ first, followed by the Effective Facilitation Certificate™, and then the Recruitment and Retention Certificate™.
Click on the individual course cards below to read detailed descriptions of each.
Recruitment & Retention Certificate™
Does your organization struggle to recruit and retain dads—and keep them coming back? If yes, this unique training that draws on NFI's 25 years of experience helping organizations recruit and retain dads is for you.(7) 4.3 average rating
Effective Facilitation Certificate™
6 Hours: Learn the skills to be an excellent fatherhood program facilitator, about adult learning styles that affect how your participants learn and engage, and how to properly prepare to effectively facilitate group sessions.(17) 4.9 average rating
Father Engagement Certificate™
Learn the five core competencies for effective father engagement developed by NFI during the National Responsible Fatherhood Capacity-Building Initiative, which helped 125 diverse organizations engage fathers more effectively.(12) 4.8 average rating