Delivered by National Fatherhood Initiative® Chief Program Officer Erik Vecere, learn how to get the most from your Vital Topics Guides—for discussions with dads and moms—by adapting and integrating them into your existing programs and services. Great for use one-on-one or with groups of dads and moms. Whether you purchased one or both guides, this course will help you make the most effective use of them.
To learn more about the Vital Topics Guides and to download a free sample visit:
Please note: Students are given 60 days to complete the course.
- Overview of Vital Topics Guides
- Deep dive into each guide
- How to use the guides in different formats (i.e., one-on-one and with groups of clients, for staff training, and in community presentations and workshops)
- How to use the Vital Topics Guides in different settings (with examples)
Features & Benefits
- Learn how to get the most out of your Vital Topics Guides
- Learn different options on how you can use the guides
- Learn steps to determine which guides to use for specific situations and how to integrate them into your existing programs and services
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone who has purchased either or both of the Vital Topics Guides
- Anyone who is considering purchasing one or both of the Vital Topics Guides
- Minimum 35 minutes
Meet Your Trainer
Erik Vecere is the Chief Program Officer of National Fatherhood Initiative®. Erik has developed and implemented NFI's programs and initiatives across the country and oversees NFI's Program Support efforts, which includes all Community-based, Corrections, and Military initiatives. Mr. Vecere has trained thousands of facilitators to lead various fatherhood programs and has provided technical assistance to hundreds of organizations that improved program quality and effectiveness. He works closely with state, county, and local leaders to create a continual stream of programs and other resources to meet the needs of fathers and families nationally. Erik received a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership from Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA, a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from Robert Morris University, Moon Township, PA and an Associates Degree in Letters, Arts and Sciences from Pennsylvania State University, Altoona, PA.