Delivered by National Fatherhood Initiative® Chief Program Officer Erik Vecere, the on-demand Father-Friendly Organization Workshop™ provides individuals with an affordable, convenient, on-demand training on how to create a father-friendly organization in any setting. It is ideal for both staff who are beginning to engage fathers and those who are seasoned in father engagement.
Please note: Students are given 60 days to complete the course.
- The 4 Father Friendly Assessment Categories
- 8 Case Studies
- Father-Friendly Action Plan
- Take a Systems Perspective
- The Automated Father Friendly Check-Up™
Features & Benefits
- Learn why each assessment category is vital to an effective assessment of father friendliness.
- Learn tons of tips to improve father friendliness in each area.
- Learn how 8 diverse organizations became more father friendly.
- Learn how to create a Father-Friendly Action Plan based on the assessment of your organization's father friendliness. Template included.
- Learn the importance of approaching father friendliness from a systems perspective--everything is connected!
- Learn how to access a version of the most widely used and comprehensive assessment available only to those who take this workshop. It automatically calculates an overall score of father friendliness and scores in each of the 4 assessment categories. Use it to create your Father-Friendly Action Plan.
Who Should Enroll
- Practitioners and organizations that want to better engage fathers in their existing programs and services for families or designed specifically for fathers.
- Organization staff managers in any setting (e.g. social workers and case managers who want to better engage fathers in child welfare cases and Head Start/Early Head Start staff who want to better engage fathers).
Meet Your Trainer
Erik Vecere is the Chief Program Officer of National Fatherhood Initiative®. Erik has developed and implemented NFI's programs and initiatives across the country and oversees NFI's Program Support efforts, which includes all Community-based, Corrections, and Military initiatives. Mr. Vecere has trained thousands of facilitators to lead various fatherhood programs and has provided technical assistance to hundreds of organizations that improved program quality and effectiveness. He works closely with state, county, and local leaders to create a continual stream of programs and other resources to meet the needs of fathers and families nationally. Erik received a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership from Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA, a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from Robert Morris University, Moon Township, PA and an Associates Degree in Letters, Arts and Sciences from Pennsylvania State University, Altoona, PA.