Delivered by National Fatherhood Initiative® Chief Marketing Officer Melissa Steward, this Jumpstart training will help you learn about NFI's Fathering in 15™ online resource for dads, how other organizations use it, and how you can use it to serve fathers in your program. Whether you're a current subscriber or thinking about subscribing, this course will get you up to speed and ready to make the most out of this affordable and flexible resource.
To learn more about Fathering in 15™:
Please note: Students are given 60 days to complete the course.
- Overview of Fathering in 15™.
- Examples of how organizations are using Fathering in 15™.
- Best practices for success.
- How to create your own Fathering in 15™ delivery plan.
Features & Benefits
- Free training on how to get the most out of a Fathering in 15™ subscription.
- Use examples from other organizations to plan how you can implement Fathering in 15™.
- Access your Delivery Plan Template to quickly get you on the path to success!
Who Should Enroll
- Family practitioners, fatherhood program facilitators, home visiting personnel, and anyone serving fathers and families.
- Anyone who is a current subscriber of Fathering in 15™.
- Anyone who is considering a subscription to Fathering in 15™.
Meet Your Trainer
As Chief Marketing Officer for National Fatherhood Initiative®, Melissa works to increase awareness and use of NFI’s products and services by human service organizations and communities across the nation. She does this by helping organizations and communities understand why it’s important to proactively include fathers in their programs and services, and how to proactively do it.
In her ten years at NFI, Melissa has managed several custom father engagement projects, delivered numerous educational webinars, and produced training courses like this to help human service organizations get the most out of NFI programs and resources.